An opportunity has arisen to join our exciting and dynamic team as an Arborist.
£17,000 - £26,000 DoE
Assist Eurotree are an Arboriculture Approved Contractor with over 30 years’ experience in the Arb sector. We pride ourselves on being an industry leader and are passionate about providing opportunities within the sector for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals.
As a result of securing a number of large Arb contracts, we are looking for enthusiastic, experienced and reliable Arborists to join our professional, dynamic and growing team to help the department grow and thrive while delivering to a high standard. Assist seek highly motivated, ambitious and driven individuals who are able to deliver great results and fit into the ‘We are Assist’ culture and become a valuable asset in the Arb team.
The primary function of this post is to deliver and implement arboriculture contract works as directed by the Team Leader and Operations Manager to a high standard in line with client requirements and Health and Safety legislation.
· To support the Team Leader and Operations Manager in developing new contract works throughout the operational area
· To support the Team Leader in driving company vehicles as and when required, maintaining a valid drivers license to fulfill this function
· To support the line manager in liaising with contract clients and members of Euro Tree Service Ltd staff to ensure an integrated and professional approach to contract delivery throughout the operational area
· To ensure all contract works are undertaken and delivered to timescale and budget whilst delivering to a high standard in line with client requirements as directed by the line manager
· To support the line manager in purchasing all necessary materials required to deliver contract works to agreed budget constraints
· To implement safe systems of work at all times in line with Health and Safety legislation, complying with Risk Assessments and Method Statements ensuring a safe working environment prior to the commencement of implementation works
· To ensure compliance with environmental protection legislation at all times to include COSHH
· To maintain tools and equipment in a safe and responsible manner ensuring that all equipment used is returned to base and stored securely
· To load vehicles and prepare equipment necessary for undertaking works on a daily basis in line with line manager instructions
· To take responsibility for personal climbing equipment ensuring that LOLER check forms are completed and sent to the Operations Manager on a weekly basis
· To support the line manager in undertaking daily checks on personal equipment ensuring that it is safe and complies with Health and Safety legislation reporting any damage to the line manager immediately
· To support the line manager in undertaking daily checks on all powered equipment to include vehicles and chippers to ensure that they are safe and comply with Health and Safety legislation
Minimum of 2 years experience
All relevant NPTC Qualifications
Pay rates are £17,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.